How to Buy Bitcoins
If you want to start betting on CSGO matches using bitcoins, the first step for you here is to learn how to buy bitcoins. Since its inception, there have been a number of ways introduced for you to get your own bitcoins.
Learning what is Bitcoin and how to get these digital coins takes almost no time at all. But before that, you must first get a Bitcoin wallet. This is a digital storage system that allows you to keep your bitcoins. There are three main types of wallets that will let you store bitcoins: software wallets, web-based wallets, and hardware wallets. You can learn more about Bitcoin wallets when you read our How to Store Bitcoins page.
Steps in buying bitcoins
Learning how to buy bitcoins involves a series of simple steps that you must understand and follow, including:
- First is to look for a reliable and reputable Bitcoin exchange or trading markets. These are pages that allow the buying and selling of bitcoins.
- Once you have selected a Bitcoin exchange of your choice, you need to create an account with the site. Activate your account and proceed to the next step.
- After that, you can then deposit funds into your account, which you will use to buy bitcoins. Some exchange sites take credit and debit card payments, wire transfers, bank deposits, and other methods of payment.
- Proceed to the trade section of the site and place an “Ask” or “Buy” order. Specify the number of bitcoins you want to buy. The exchange site will notify you once there are sellers that can meet your asking price.
- The exchange will process your site and your bitcoins will be sent to your provided Bitcoin wallet address. After that, you can now revel in Bitcoin CSGO betting.
Other ways to get bitcoins
While getting bitcoins through exchanges is the easiest method for you to learn how to buy bitcoins, there are other alternatives to this. The other way to get bitcoins is to accept it as payment for goods or services. You can even mine your own bitcoins, although this process involves a steeper learning curve than the latter and buying through exchanges.